commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:11:11 GMT
On 12/12/05, Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com <mike@goomzee.com> wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> Binary for 1211 is corrupt, ZIP version didn't upload and GZ is only
> 45k?  Can you check that and if you get a build to work, any chance
> email binary to me (ZIP or GZ ok).  We tried to build the source which
> appears okay, but don't have Maven, etc.  If you can check that binary
> I'd appreciate it.

<snip/>

Yes, I noticed the failures. I try not to break the build, not sure
what caused that. If it continues to fail for another day or two, I'll
ask.

I'd highly recommend being able to build if you're working with the
latest code. It'd be unfortunate if you lost time because the nightly
failed. Please take a few minutes to download a svn client [1] to grab
the source and either ant [2] or maven (1.0.2) [3] to build (do a 'ant
jar' or 'maven jar').

You can find today's snapshot jar (built on my machine) at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~rahul/snapshots/

-Rahul

[1] http://subversion.tigris.org/ (scroll down for clients under 'scm'
category in left side nav bar)