commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:03:25 GMT
<snip/>

> On 12/10/05, Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com <mike@goomzee.com> wrote:
> > Rahul,
> >
> > I haven't compiled/tested, but it looks like this (below) is what is
> > needed in the SCXMLDigester.java?  Is there any way for you to verify
> > and perhaps rebuild the binary - I don't want to stray too far from your
> > codebase.  :-)
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Yup, something similar :-) I'm going to take a stab at that today.
> I'll ping this thread when I make some progress.

<snap/>

Mike -

I've made some changes in r355810 [1] which will now cause the
external nodes to be populated in the Send instance. I've added a
utility method Send#getBodyContent() to obtain the serialized body
content. A test case was added in the same commit which might be
useful in terms of spotting the changes.

You'll need to implement the SCXML EventDispatcher interface to do the
necessary marshalling of the body content markup to suit your needs.

This should be reflected in the 12112005 nightly binaries, which will
be available here [2] tomorrow.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=355810&view=rev
[2] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/