commons-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Koster" <kkos...@amaranthllc.com>
Subject [discovery] Multiple instances of SPI implementation from DiscoverSingleton within same classloader/group context
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:13:28 GMT

I am getting multiple instances of an SPI implementation when using DiscoverSingleton in multiple
threads. However, all threads share the same context classloader and no group context was
specified. The static method of DiscoverSingleton that was used is find <file:///c:/java/commons-discovery-0.2/docs/api/org/apache/commons/discovery/tools/DiscoverSingleton.html#find%28java.lang.Class%29>
(java.lang.Class spiClass). I searched the archive and bugzilla and found no reference to
this problem. Has anyone had this problem and/or found a workaround for it?

Regareds,
Karl Koster
> /a/ Amaranth Group Inc.
kkoster@amaranthllc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information
and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. It may be read and used solely
by the intended recipient(s), and any review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender
and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system immediately without reading,
copying or distributing them. Thank you for your cooperation.
Amaranth and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the information.
We cannot give any assurances that this e-mail or any attachments are free of viruses or other
harmful code. We reserve the right to monitor, intercept and block all communications involving
our computer systems.