commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guillermo Bares" <gfba...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Betwixt/Digester directly access public data members w/ogetters/setters?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:56:43 GMT
I am definitely interested in adding support for fields.  If you have ideas
of what the best way to go about it would be, I would greatly appreciate it.
  T. Dudziak previously Thomas Dudziak that the SetPropertiesRule would be a
good place to start.  While going through the source code I noticed that the
SetPropertiesRule uses the BeanUtils' populate method to do the update.
Would you see the field access using a similar/identical approach?
-Guillermo