commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guillermo Vasconcelos" <gvasconce...@baufest.com>
Subject [VFS] Case insensitive problem in windows based FTP
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:34:23 GMT
Hi, I have the following situation:
I have a windows based FTP with a directory named "test", and the
connection url points to "ftp://localhost/TEST/..."
When I try to copy a file from this directory, VFS decides the directory
doesn't exist and tries to create it giving an exception caused by the
underlying file system being case insensitive.
I think the problem is related with the way the existence of directories
is being determined, by a listing in the parent directory instead of
just trying to access them.
Is there any work-around for this?
Thanks
Guillermo Vasconcelos