commons-user mailing list archives

From "William Evans" <william.ev...@ronin-capital.com>
Subject RE: XMLConfiguration load problem - External Entity not found
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:23:50 GMT
Hmmm... very strange... I wonder if Eclipse IS messing with me? I'll try
building a new, very basic project. Thanks for your help anyway...
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger [mailto:oliver.heger@t-online.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:52 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: XMLConfiguration load problem - External Entity not found

William Evans wrote:

>Yes, I did check there. I even did a search for all occurences on my
>machine. I assure you that I have double-checked several times. I can
>only infer that the incompatibility is in the 1.2 jar itself. Are you
>certain this is not the case?
>
>Regards
>Bill

To be sure I downloaded the 1.2 jar again (both from ibiblio and from
the main download site) and even decompiled the affected classes. They
are correct.

I have no more ideas what could cause you such a trouble. Perhaps you
can try building 1.2 from source (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/building.html). I wonder
if this will work.

Oliver