commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: XMLConfiguration load problem - External Entity not found
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:41:01 GMT

Put the new commons configuration jar first in the classpath or, if you
don't have control of what goes first (such as when arbitrary jars are
loaded from a lib directory, such as in WEB-INF/lib in a webapp), then try
renaming the newer commons configuration jar to come, alphabetically,
first.  Finally, you might try simply opening the jar file in some Zip
utility and deleting the offending packages (or extract and re-jar with
only the packages you want).  They shouldn't be packing it up in their own
jar anyway unless they wrap the package up in their own package namespace.

Jake