commons-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Ferrer <jorge.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] Unexpected behavior
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:41:49 GMT
Hi,

Just in case someone also applied the proposed woraround, I have found
an important secondary effect when calling getProperties() which
converts the configuration to a java.util.Properties instance: it uses
the CHARACTER_NEVER_USED to serialize every multi-valued property.

As a result, I'm trying to implement a patch to allow disabling
DELIMITER parsing for certain configuration. I'm having difficulties
as currently the DELIMITER is common for all configurations of the
JVM. So I have to change that first to make it per configuration. If
I'm able to make it work I'll send a patch.

--
cheers,
    Jorge