commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <>
Subject Re: Commons Collections and generics?
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:52:32 GMT
Calum MacLean wrote:
> I'm using Java 5.0, and I was wondering what the latest is on Commons Collections support
for generics.
> I'm aware that there have been a couple of different efforts to do this:
> However, it's not clear what the status of these efforts is - how complete they are.
> It's also not clear what the official Commons Collections stance is on creating a generics
implementation of Commons Collections, or on these 2 efforts in particular.
> Does anyone have more info?
> Also, does the apparent lack of interest in a generics implementation of Commons Collections
suggest that hardly anyone is actually using Java 5.0...? has seemed to be the most active
project. The main issue is lack of developers at commons to host the
code here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message