commons-user mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload]
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:06:05 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:

> On 12/8/05, *Schalk* <schalk@volume4.com <mailto:schalk@volume4.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Greetings All
>
>     What is the latest version of commons-fileupload and where do I
>     download
>     it from. The only one I get from the jakarta.apache.org
>     <http://jakarta.apache.org> website is the
>     1.0 release released in 2003. Is this still the latest and most
>     stable?
>

> The 1.0 release is the latest official release. However, what's in the
> nightlies right now is stable, there are no open non-enhancements, and
> I'm in the final stages of putting together a 1.1 Release Candidate.
> I'm hoping that will be out within a few days. So it would be great if
> you could pick up the nightly and run with it, since I fully expect
> that will be the code that will ship as FileUpload 1.1.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper
Martin

What is the difference  between the build ant script and the build-gump?
Do I just run build?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all
devices.