commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: configuration: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work for xml files within a CompositeConfiguration
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:16:45 GMT
Jurgen Schlierf schrieb:
> I'm using a composite configuration that has some property files and xml files. Every
configuration has an instance of
> FileChangedReloadingStrategy. But the reload strategy works only for property files.
If I call getProperty() that looks for an
> property in a xml file the reload() method of AbstractFileConfiguration is never invoked.
>
> Can anybody help?

Which version of configuration do you use? In 1.1 final there was a bug
related to XMLConfiguration and reloading strategies, which has been
fixed in the mean time.

Can you give the newest version from SVN a try?

Thanks
Oliver