commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Salhany" <dsalh...@hnw.com>
Subject Betwixt .betwixt files - help with Collections
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:58:09 GMT
I have an Object with a Hashmap collection stored within it. Using a
.betwixt file, how can I put values in this Hashmap their own element
which is directly under the top level element. Furthermore I want the
element name to be based on the key in the Hashmap. I am finding betwixt
almost completely unusable because it simply lacks any relevant
documentation for classes of intermediate level complexity. The .betwixt
file examples are terrible.

About to give up on it.....