commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc Baiges <mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] uploaded files get corrupted (just few bytes....)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:48:36 GMT
I'm not sure about the version... I think it's from 2004. I didn't know
about night builds.
I'm looking the logs about what have been the main changes, and there are
things like:

Bug #26194: Specify the encoding (ISO-8859-1) when converting the boundary
to a byte array.

Bug #32654: Detemining content type.

thank you Martin