commons-user mailing list archives

From qiang zhou <qiangz_dlr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] How to output the http request body?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:46:15 GMT
But request onle have getInputStream() method. If you want output request body, then

InputStream in = request.getInputStream();
byte[] bytes = new byte[1024];
while(in.read(bytes)!=-1) {
   //output content.
}

----- Original Message ----
From: Xiaobo Yang <xiaobo.yang@gmail.com>
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 2005年12月20日 7:47:28
Subject: [HttpClient] How to output the http request body?

Hi,

I managed to output the http request head by adding a println statement in
HttpConnection.java (write method). When I tried to output the http request
body, I found it to be a OutputStream object. Could anybody tell me how to
print out the http request body? Also I wonder how to output the http
response for debugging purpose. Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Xiaobo Yang