commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: [Urgent] Digester and Configuration
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:21:27 GMT
Hello,
	I have also lot of xml config file and I try to use digester as much
as I can..

But  structure of my config files are not

Property=value

It's usually more 'complicated'

Like
<main>
  <elem1>
	<Props>
         <name>
         <value>

And usually I use an xml rule file that lists the rules to apply for
digester

With digester (though you are not forced to do that) you'll need do create
objects that will be mapped to xml elements (anyone pls correct me If I  m
wrong, but usually that's the way to go for digester)

Is It worth for your config files?

If yes, go for digester.....

HTH
	marco