commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jürgen Schlierf" <juergen.schli...@jplanet.de>
Subject RE: configuration: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work for xml files within a CompositeConfiguration
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:55:24 GMT
I've testet with the latest 1.1.
I've tried to get the newest version from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration.
But I've got errors
with Subclipse:

   RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://svn.apache.org)

Is that the correct URL?

Jürgen

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Oliver Heger [mailto:hegero@med.uni-marburg.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005 16:17
An: Jakarta Commons Users List
Betreff: Re: configuration: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work for xml files within
a CompositeConfiguration

Jurgen Schlierf schrieb:
> I'm using a composite configuration that has some property files and xml files. Every
configuration has an instance of
> FileChangedReloadingStrategy. But the reload strategy works only for property files.
If I call getProperty() that looks for an
> property in a xml file the reload() method of AbstractFileConfiguration is never invoked.
>
> Can anybody help?

Which version of configuration do you use? In 1.1 final there was a bug
related to XMLConfiguration and reloading strategies, which has been
fixed in the mean time.

Can you give the newest version from SVN a try?

Thanks
Oliver