commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] uploaded files get corrupted (just few bytes....)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:20:38 GMT
On 12/21/05, Marc Baiges <marcbc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm having some problems with my application using the FileUpload
> package...

You don't say which version of FileUpload you are using. There was a problem
similar to what you are seeing, but that was fixed a long time ago. I would
suggest picking up a recent nightly build and seeing if that fixes the
problem. FileUpload 1.1 is currently up for a release vote, so a recent
nightly will be almost identical to what is released within the next few
days.

--
Martin Cooper

I'm working with pdf files and some different users. There's a specific user