commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload]
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:47:06 GMT
On 12/8/05, Schalk <schalk@volume4.com> wrote:

> Greetings All
>
> What is the latest version of commons-fileupload and where do I download
> it from. The only one I get from the jakarta.apache.org website is the
> 1.0 release released in 2003. Is this still the latest and most stable?

The 1.0 release is the latest official release. However, what's in the
nightlies right now is stable, there are no open non-enhancements, and I'm
in the final stages of putting together a 1.1 Release Candidate. I'm hoping
that will be out within a few days. So it would be great if you could pick
up the nightly and run with it, since I fully expect that will be the code
that will ship as FileUpload 1.1.

--
Martin Cooper