commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Meder <ch...@absolutegiganten.org>
Subject Re: [resouces] Messages implementing Map
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 21:01:27 GMT
On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 10:13 -0800, Michael Jouravlev wrote:
> Are there plans to have Messages implement Map? This is really-really
> helpful in JSTL expressions. I made this change in the source code
> that I got a week ago or so, works great for me.

Have you already filed a Bugzilla ticket with a patch so we can take a
look ?

> Also, have you removed the link for source code download? The sources,
> test cases, all the good stuff. Cannot find it...

What about the nightly builds from
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/resources/downloads.html
?

Greetings,

			Christian

--
Christian Meder, email: chris@absolutegiganten.org

The Way-Seeking Mind of a tenzo is actualized
by rolling up your sleeves.

                (Eihei Dogen Zenji)