commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject RE: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:09:45 GMT
Rahul,

Binary for 1211 is corrupt, ZIP version didn't upload and GZ is only
45k?  Can you check that and if you get a build to work, any chance
email binary to me (ZIP or GZ ok).  We tried to build the source which
appears okay, but don't have Maven, etc.  If you can check that binary
I'd appreciate it.

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/

Cheers,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:rahul.akolkar@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:03 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage

On 12/10/05, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote: <snip/>

> On 12/10/05, Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com <mike@goomzee.com> wrote:
> > Rahul,
> >
> > I haven't compiled/tested, but it looks like this (below) is what is

> > needed in the SCXMLDigester.java?  Is there any way for you to
> > verify and perhaps rebuild the binary - I don't want to stray too
> > far from your codebase.  :-)
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Yup, something similar :-) I'm going to take a stab at that today.
> I'll ping this thread when I make some progress.

<snap/>

Mike -

I've made some changes in r355810 [1] which will now cause the external
nodes to be populated in the Send instance. I've added a utility method
Send#getBodyContent() to obtain the serialized body content. A test case
was added in the same commit which might be useful in terms of spotting
the changes.

You'll need to implement the SCXML EventDispatcher interface to do the
necessary marshalling of the body content markup to suit your needs.

This should be reflected in the 12112005 nightly binaries, which will be
available here [2] tomorrow.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=355810&view=rev
[2] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/