commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject RE: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:37:27 GMT
Rahul,

I'm new to the mailing list phenonemon so please excuse my ingorance - I
navigate forums with the best of them - just let me know what I need to
do (reply-to issue).

I will check out your solution and appreciate you taking the time to add
that "feature" - hopefully I wasn't too far off ;-).  We'll download
tomorrow and I'll queue up revisiting that functionality when we begin
again Sunday night (here in Montana) and (Monday AM IST).

Cheers,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:rahul.akolkar@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:03 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [SCXML] Help with SCXML Send usage

On 12/10/05, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote: <snip/>

> On 12/10/05, Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com <mike@goomzee.com> wrote:
> > Rahul,
> >
> > I haven't compiled/tested, but it looks like this (below) is what is

> > needed in the SCXMLDigester.java?  Is there any way for you to
> > verify and perhaps rebuild the binary - I don't want to stray too
> > far from your codebase.  :-)
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Yup, something similar :-) I'm going to take a stab at that today.
> I'll ping this thread when I make some progress.

<snap/>

Mike -

I've made some changes in r355810 [1] which will now cause the external
nodes to be populated in the Send instance. I've added a utility method
Send#getBodyContent() to obtain the serialized body content. A test case
was added in the same commit which might be useful in terms of spotting
the changes.

You'll need to implement the SCXML EventDispatcher interface to do the
necessary marshalling of the body content markup to suit your needs.

This should be reflected in the 12112005 nightly binaries, which will be
available here [2] tomorrow.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=355810&view=rev
[2] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/