commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject Help with SCXML Send usage
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:51:27 GMT
We are trying to parse/use the content between <send> </send> tags and
everything we try using the SCXML digester and Send methods retrieves
null.  We have successfully captured the <var> values, but nothing
within <send> tags.  Can you please provide information on how to
retrieve this content using the code?  Our SCXML test document is below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/SCXML"
       version="1.0"
       initialstate="logoff">

  <state id="logoff">
    <onentry>
      <var name="drink" expr="water" />
	<var name="eat" expr="flies" />
        <send target="http://localhost:8080/VXMLInterpreter"
targettype="v3" xmlns:v3="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/vxml3"
namelist="drink eat" event="" hints="" sendid="" delay="0">
	    <v3:form id="Welcome">
	      <v3:block><v3:prompt>Please enter your
name.</v3:prompt></v3:block>
	    </v3:form>
	  </send>
	<log expr="'@@@@@@executed send@@@@@@@@'"/>

      <cancel sendId="send12345"/>
    </onentry>

    <transition event="go_login">
      <target next="login"/>
    </transition>
  </state>

  <state id="login">
      <transition event="go_logoff">
        <target next="logoff"/>
     </transition>
  </state>

</scxml>

Please help in allowing us to get the SCXML code to work.  We've tried
getExternalNodes() within Send and looked into the Rules for digester
and do not know how to retrieve the <send>text</send> body elements.