commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [validator] Date validation issues
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:17:50 GMT
Ah, OK. I'll add it to my todo list ;-) As a work-around, is there any
way to configure a validator rule but turn off it's client-side
validation (i.e. so I can still use the 'date' rule, but only apply it
server-side while retaining client-side validation for everything else)?

At the very least I'll look at how easy it may be to detect whether the
date format specification is 'compatible' with the existing validation
logic and execute it conditionally on that.

L.