commons-user mailing list archives

From Patrick.Rasch...@gi-de.com
Subject Antwort: Re: jellySWT
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:34:00 GMT
Hallo Paul,

I tried so but it does not work. For example I have a file menu which looks
like this:

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns="jelly:swt" xmlns:log="jelly:log">
    <menu var="menu" style="bar">
            <menuItem text="File" style="cascade">
                <menu>
                    <menuItem text="New">
                        <onEvent type="Selection">
                            <log:info>Selected New option with event
${event}</log:info>
                        </onEvent>
                    </menuItem>

                    <menuItem text="Open"/>
                    <menuItem style="separator"/>
                    <menuItem text="Save"/>
                </menu>
            </menuItem>
            <menuItem text="Help" style="cascade">
                <menu>
                    <menuItem text="About"/>
                </menu>
            </menuItem>
        </menu>
</j:jelly>

Secondly my components file should link all defined components together,
like this:

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core"
             xmlns="jelly:swt"
             xmlns:log="jelly:log"
             xmlns:u="jelly:util"
             xmlns:x="jelly:xml"
             trim="no">

      <shell text="Application" var="shell" size="700,500" style="border,
close, min, max, resize, title">

            <image src="com\gieseckedevrient\uilayer\jelly\jcmc.gif"/>

            <u:file var="fileName" name="menu.xml"/>
            <x:parse var="menu" xml="${fileName}"/>

      </shell>

</j:jelly>

My problem is now to do something like this:

<menu>
      ${menu}
</menu>

to get the menu in the current shell, but this does not work. I tried many
times with different implementations
but I dont get it working...

Any suggestions ?

Best regards,

Patrick

             Paul Libbrecht
             <paul@activemath.
             org>                                                       An
                                        "Jakarta Commons Users List"
             28.10.2005 12:45           <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Re: jellySWT
             "Jakarta Commons
                Users List"
             <commons-user@jak
             arta.apache.org>

Why does core:include and core:parse not work for this ?

paul