commons-user mailing list archives

From "Barnett, James" <James.Barn...@aspect.com>
Subject [SCXML]
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:07:17 GMT
I've downloaded the code and run one of the standalone sample applications.  I found I needed
a couple of slight tweaks to the command given on the
testing-standalone.html page.  In particular, a couple of the jar files don't have version
numbers in their names.  Here's the command that worked for me (it assumes that all jars and
the sample markup are in the same directory)  Note that commons-beanutils, commons-logging
and commons-el do not have version numbers are part of their names:

java -cp commons-digester-1.7.jar;commons-beanutils.jar;commons-logging.jar;commons-scxml-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;commons-el.jar;jsp-api-2.0.jar
org.apache.commons.scxml.env.jsp.Standalone microwave-01.xml

- Jim