commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lance Semmens" <lance.semm...@swebtec.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] FTP file copy hangs part 2
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:11:41 GMT
Here 'tis.
	Thread
[org.apache.commons.vfs.cache.SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread]
(Suspended)
		Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
		ReferenceQueue.remove(long) line: 111
		SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread.run() line: 78
	Thread [ServerThread-2] (Suspended)
		SocketInputStream.socketRead0(FileDescriptor, byte[],
int, int, int) line: not available [native method]
		SocketInputStream.read(byte[], int, int) line: 129
		SocketInputStream(FilterInputStream).read(byte[], int,
int) line: 111

FtpFileObject$FtpInputStream(BufferedInputStream).read1(byte[], int,
int) line: 220

FtpFileObject$FtpInputStream(BufferedInputStream).read(byte[], int, int)
line: 277

FtpFileObject$FtpInputStream(MonitorInputStream).read(byte[], int, int)
line: 73

DefaultFileContent$FileContentInputStream(BufferedInputStream).fill()
line: 183

DefaultFileContent$FileContentInputStream(BufferedInputStream).read1(byt
e[], int, int) line: 222

DefaultFileContent$FileContentInputStream(BufferedInputStream).read(byte
[], int, int) line: 277

DefaultFileContent$FileContentInputStream(MonitorInputStream).read(byte[
], int, int) line: 73

DefaultFileContent$FileContentInputStream(FilterInputStream).read(byte[]
) line: 90
		FileUtil.writeContent(FileObject, OutputStream) line: 76
		FileUtil.copyContent(FileObject, FileObject) line: 102
		LocalFile(AbstractFileObject).copyFrom(FileObject,
FileSelector) line: 873
		:
		:

Cheers,