commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lance Semmens" <lance.semm...@swebtec.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] Ftp copy hangs
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:01:53 GMT
Ok then... The stack trace below is what's hanging
>From the logging I can see that a whole lot of putFiles are successful
up until a certain point.
Is there a buffer that is filling up or something??

Thread [Thread-0] (Suspended)
	PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(SocketImpl) line: not available
[native method]
	PlainSocketImpl.accept(SocketImpl) line: not available
	ServerSocket.implAccept(Socket) line: not available
	ServerSocket.accept() line: not available
	FTPClient._openDataConnection_(int, String) line: 474
	FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPFileEntryParser, String) line:
2335
	FTPClient.initiateListParsing(String, String) line: 2309
	FTPClient.listFiles(String, String) line: 2055
	FTPClientWrapper.listFiles(String, String) line: 99
	FtpFileObject.doGetChildren() line: 122
	FtpFileObject.doListChildren() line: 303
	FtpFileObject(AbstractFileObject).getChildren() line: 549
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1432
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	AbstractFileObject.traverse(DefaultFileSelectorInfo,
FileSelector, boolean, List) line: 1437
	FtpFileObject(AbstractFileObject).findFiles(FileSelector,
boolean, List) line: 1403
	LocalFile(AbstractFileObject).copyFrom(FileObject, FileSelector)
line: 847
	ServerThread.copy(ClientRequest, InputStream, OutputStream)
line: 213
	ServerThread.handle(InputStream, OutputStream) line: 77
	ServerThread.run() line: 45