commons-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: JavaFlow & Groovy
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:52:33 GMT
> Is is possible to use JavaFlow with Groovy classes (at least,
> generated by
> groovyc, dynamic loading will be superior)?

In theory it should also work with groovy classes. I personally
haven't tested
it but it's also on my TODO list to make sure that's working.

Aside: You can have also have dynamic loading with java (as we have
in cocoon-trunk)

> I'm trying to use Groovy JSR (RC03) with JavaFlow and instantly
> receives
> some mysterious errors, like
> "Cannot invoke method null() on object null".

Can you please exactly describe how you are using it
and please provide a stack trace?

> For example, the test case is simple Runnable (in Groovy) with loop
> and
> Continuation.suspend() inside loop. After the first iteration I get
> error
> mentioned.

How do you do the rewriting?
At build time, through jci or through the classloader?

View raw message