commons-user mailing list archives

From "Belot Thomas" <Thomas.Be...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: [FileUpload] Exception during request parsing
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:33:12 GMT
Thank you for your answers Martin, here's my response :

>Because that would limit it to JDK 1.4 or later.
Ok, now I understand why.

>The most common cause of this is that the request has already been consumed,
>and is therefore no longer available for parsing by FileUpload.

>Because it didn't open it. Whoever opened it should close it.

No, FileUpload is the only one accessing request.getInputStream() in my code (by the way I
didn't knew that one could use the InputStream before giving it to file upload without crashing
fileUpload.parse).
That's why I assumed file upload was supposed to close it.

Best regards

Thomas