commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc DEXET <Marc.De...@dsi.cnrs.fr>
Subject [HowTo][Best Practice] SVN + Maven multiproject + Eclipse.
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:24:26 GMT
Hi everybody.
I know the subject is not a straight Commons concern, but as many developers
here I presume, I use Eclipse as IDE. Every time I got a maven multiproject
to check out it's a pain with it. I suppose there's one or many good
practices to follow up. I do as following, but it's not the best :
- Open Eclipse Workspace A
- check out project with SVN (Subeclipse)
- Outside of eclipse, I do 'maven multiproject:goal -Dgoal=eclipse'
- Switch to workspace B
- import project from workspace A

How you do ?

Maybe we would put it into the wiki ?

Sorry for repeat for commons-dev readers.

--
Marc DeXeT
CNRS/DSI/BEST