commons-user mailing list archives

From Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <olive...@cpqd.com.br>
Subject RE: [jelly] swing example
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:09:48 GMT
It makes sense now :-)
Thanks for the tips anyway. I appreciated it.
I will give a shot and use the trunk then.

Dario

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Hans Gilde [mailto:hgilde@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tue 11/8/2005 12:48 AM
	To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
	Subject: RE: [jelly] swing example

	Uh, oh, sorry. I was using the trunk. Yeah... version 1.0 Action is
	completely and totally broken. Can't possibly work right. Paul fixed this in
	the trunk.

	If you can get it through SVN, trunk/HEAD seems to be working well.
	Otherwise you'll have to wait for a 1.1, which will also include CardLayout.
	:)

	I'm committing the test to prevent something like this in the future.

	This would definitely be something to go in the 1.1 release notes... Action
	tag works now.