commons-user mailing list archives

From <rishi.mis...@accenture.com>
Subject is JDK1.3 commpatible with Commons collection3.0
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:06:00 GMT
hi
please answer whether with jdk1.3 can we use commons collection 3.0

with regards,
Rishi Mishra
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai-79

________________________________

From: Don Seiler [mailto:don@seiler.us]
Sent: Thu 11/17/2005 9:06 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [csv] Creating a CSV component

Stefan Rufer wrote:
> The discussion was continued on the commons-dev mailing list.
>
> Henri Yandell proposed to bring in the Netcetera CSV code via the Apache
> Incubator Project. I think that's a good idea and I will try to put some
> effort in to get the incubation process started.

Is there any progress on this?  I'll ask sf.net to remove the
csv4j.sf.net project if it seems Apache/Jakarta is carrying the ball now.

--
Don Seiler
don@seiler.us

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041