commons-user mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <>
Subject RE: [ANN][configuration] 1.2RC1 available
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:44:17 GMT

All looks like good news, but the inability to use XPATH is still a
limiting factor for taking it up on our projectsf for now.

The ultimate solution for me would be an XML configuration tree per
application, stored into a database record, and queryable by XPATH once

Cheers, Allistair.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger []
Sent: 11 November 2005 18:09
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: [ANN][configuration] 1.2RC1 available

In preparation of a 1.2 release of commons-configuration we have created
a first release candidate. Source and binary distributions can be found

The updated web site for this release candidate is available here:

The new version of commons-configuration contains a couple of bug fixes,
from which a major part is related to problems with file based
configurations and reloading strategies. There are also some new
features. A full list of changes can be found in the changes report at

Feedback is welcome!

for the commons-configuration team

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: