commons-user mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [ANN][configuration] 1.2RC1 available
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:44:17 GMT
Hi,

All looks like good news, but the inability to use XPATH is still a
limiting factor for taking it up on our projectsf for now.

The ultimate solution for me would be an XML configuration tree per
application, stored into a database record, and queryable by XPATH once
unpersisted.

Cheers, Allistair.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger [mailto:oliver.heger@t-online.de]
Sent: 11 November 2005 18:09
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: [ANN][configuration] 1.2RC1 available

In preparation of a 1.2 release of commons-configuration we have created
a first release candidate. Source and binary distributions can be found
at

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC1/

The updated web site for this release candidate is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC1-docs/

The new version of commons-configuration contains a couple of bug fixes,
from which a major part is related to problems with file based
configurations and reloading strategies. There are also some new
features. A full list of changes can be found in the changes report at

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.2RC1-docs/chang
es-report.html

Feedback is welcome!

Oliver