commons-user mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [DBCP] Beginner how-to
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:40:18 GMT

From: Martin Grogan [mailto:mgrogan@mobilegolfers.net]
Sent: 29 November 2005 09:31
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [DBCP] Beginner how-to

Allistair Crossley wrote:

>Are you using Tomcat?

confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended solely for
the named recipient only; if you are not authorised you must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If
you have received this message in error please contact the sender at
once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you
further.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.  QAS Limited has the right lawfully to record,
monitor and inspect messages between its employees and any third party.
Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as QAS Limited
deems to be necessary in order to protect its information, its interests
and its reputation.

>Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails,
QAS Limited cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or
compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability in
respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.