commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] swing example
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:02:33 GMT

Le 3 nov. 05, à 21:35, Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros a écrit :
> However I am still having problem getting the swing to work. :-(
> I tried to use the code snippet about the System.exit, but it didn´t
> work.
> Regarding the CardLayout, I couldn´t find its tag in the jelly swing
> documentation. Do you happen to have an example about how to use it ?

<j:panel var="p">
   <j:new var="layout" className="java.awt.CardLayout"/>
  ${p.setLayout(cardLayout)}

   fill something

  </j:panel>

should do the trick for card-layout until someone writes a tag for it.

> One thing I´ve noticed when using Jelly Swing is that any action you
> define in the jelly script is always executed as of the script
> startup, even though an event is not triggered yet. Do you know if
> this is an expected behaviour ? I thought any action would be executed
> only if an event associated to it was activated.

I am positive this is a bug and I am unsure we have filed it/sorted it
out.
I can't much dig more thus far.
Which version of jelly are you using ??

paul