commons-user mailing list archives

From ra...@dreamthought.com
Subject [OT] Eclipse UML Plugin
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:48:52 GMT
Good Sir(esse)s,

I'm having a bad solar activity day, which is now trying to prevent me
from finding a decent and 'free' eclipse UML plug-in.  I want something
'free' (in all senses) which round-trips to and from class diagrams.  I've
downloaded a community edition of visual paradigm - which only seems to
let me draw new diagrams by hand.  I then tried omondo which requires
tiger - I'm using 1.4.x. I like the community edition of poseidon but this
runs outside of eclipse and only seems to generate 'correctly named' but
empty class diagrams.

Any ideas?  Please?

Raf