commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] SFTP and which jsch library
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:30:10 GMT
At 09:02 PM 11/2/2005 +0100, you wrote:
 >With this upgrade I was able to active the RadomAccessContent (seek -
 >read only) functionality and listChildrenResolved which avoids (alot)
 >server roundtrips when reading a directory listing.
 >
 >---
 >Mario

Why was the following added to SftpFileObject?

import org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.webdav.WebdavFileObject;

Might want to organize imports before you check in code.  In fact, it
wouldn't be a bad idea to do that across the entire source tree.  Just do
an organize imports + code formatting with no other changes and check that
in.  Make sure things are clean and easy to diffs upon in the future
without whitespace changes obfuscating real changes.

Jake