commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grogan <>
Subject [FileUpload] Problem with IE
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:04:58 GMT
Hi all,
I've been successfully using the commons FileUpload package on Firefox
but when testing the same code and uploading a file from Internet
Explorer (IE 7.0.5) it seems to be causing some problems. I just get a
blank page. I am printing any exceptions to the screen if/when they
happen, but they don't appear. It seems the code that processes the
fileupload may not even be running correctly under IE.
I'm not sure if I can give any more information, I would have assumed IE
and Firefox would behave identical for something like this?
Does anyone have any similar experience?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message