commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [httpclient] How to set connection TO in 2.0.2 ?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:00:31 GMT

Hello,

I've a problem on a production application that uses commons-httpclient
: The target server I try to connect to is KO. I have to make the
connection TimeOut configurable, but I don't know how to do it on
httpclient 2.0 (HttpParams beeing a 3.0 feature)

Ho do do this ? What is the default TO value ?

Nico.