commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject [ANN][configuration] 1.2RC2 available
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:05:17 GMT
In preparation of a 1.2 release of commons-configuration we have created
a second release candidate. Source and binary distributions can be found at

The updated web site for this release candidate is available here:

There are minor changes between this release candidate and the one
before: A bug (BZ ticket 37486) was reported and fixed. The complete
list of changes since the 1.1 release can be found at

Because the first release candidate is out for a while now and only one
issue was reported, I am going to call out a vote for the final release

for the commons-configuration team

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message