commons-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Patel <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com>
Subject [Id] Help getting started
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:19:16 GMT
Hi,

i was looking for some code that generates a unique value that i could
use as a token when establishing sessions in web services.

I came across the Commons Id component and it looked like what i needed.

However, I'm not sure how to get hold of it. I use the eclipse cvs plug
in. I managed to download the commons id code but it didn't work because
of dependencies with discovery. When i went to find that, the directory
structure was there (with an additional services sub dir for some
reason) but no source files.

Normally, I download jars and get going. Not sure how to use this code.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Rakesh