commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] File system creation documentation/tutorial
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:54:12 GMT
Hi Robert,
>Would you be interested in some contributions in this area from the
>JCommander project members? Right now we (myself and probably Marius) could
>start a document and a tutorial on VFS plugin development.
++1000000
It would be really great when you document what you do during your
implementation.
>It would even make sense to have an Eclipse wizard for creating VFS plugins.

:-o
Never thought of this.
At least a project layout with some templates would be great.
I dont know what a wizard could do in addition as the hard work depends
on the used underlaying library.
What do you have in mind?

---
Mario