commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] suggestion : taglib to access configuration
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:58:19 GMT

*In javadoc, org.apache.commons.configuration.beanutils.ConfigurationDynaBean
is describe to be usable as Map from JSP using EL. But this class doesn't implement java.util.Map
!

<c:out value="${configuration['un.test']}"/> fails :
*
Unable to find a value for "un.test" in object of class "org.apache.commons.configuration.beanutils.ConfigurationDynaBean"
using operator "[]" (null)

Allistair Crossley a écrit :

>+1

its interests and its reputation.

>Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails, QAS Limited cannot
guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does not accept
any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.