commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [commons-logging] redirect stdout and stderr
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:00:56 GMT
Bad reading on my part sorry for the noice :(.
Just did a grep in the code and cannot find any System.out / System.err hijacking, so don't
think it
is currently possible.
You can always try to file a jira issue, to see how the core developers of logging think about

adding this kind of functionality..

Mvgr,
Martin