commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Knorr <Christian.Kn...@space.eads.net>
Subject Re: dedicated jdk for procrun resp. tomcat
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:47:56 GMT

The problem was, that if I provided the --JavaHome parameter with a path
to my JDK it would only set the path to the JRE in the registry without
taking the tools.jar into account. With a system variable JAVA_HOME
pointing to the JDK directory this seems to work fine.
However, we finally found that Tomcat 5.5 seems to be more 'intelligent'
in this case. So we prepare to upgrade.

Thanks for the feedback!

Christian