commons-user mailing list archives

From "Prucha, Brett A" <>
Subject Re: daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:54:14 GMT
I had this same problem and had to look at the code to figure it out.
I'm kind of late for a reply but for anyone that may be looking for the
answer to this you need to put single quotes around the option.  In this
example you would execute the following:

myservice //US//myservice

Brett Prucha

On 6/30/05, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using the commons-daemon procrun tool to start a java program.
> The only way I seem to be able to get my program running is to set the
> StartMode=exe.  I have no problem with this, except for the fact that
> I when I install my service, I must perform the following:
> myservice //IS//myservice ...blah blah blah....
> myservice //US//myservice -StartParams
> "-Djava.class.path=c:/myprog/one.jar;c:/myprog/two.jar"
> The problem with this is that the semicolon between the paths to the 2
> jar files get read in as a delimeter between 2 different arguments
> passed to the java executable.
> How can I get around this?
> Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: