commons-user mailing list archives

From "Prucha, Brett A" <Brett.Prucha....@scrb.navy.mil>
Subject Re: daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:54:14 GMT
I had this same problem and had to look at the code to figure it out.
I'm kind of late for a reply but for anyone that may be looking for the
answer to this you need to put single quotes around the option.  In this
example you would execute the following:

myservice //US//myservice
-StartParams="-Djava.class.path='c:/myprog/one.jar;c:/myprog/two.jar'"

Brett Prucha