commons-user mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <reny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Disabling default file caching
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:02:47 GMT
Hi Mario,

I did not want to offend anyone. I just wanted somebody to clarify to me the
cache related behavior. And I think that now I have a clearer picture. If
caching redesign is high on the priority list for the next version that is
enough for my needs :-)

And for now I have a functional workaround. Using the .close() method is OK.
Let's focus on the next release ;-)

Regards,
Robert