commons-user mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <reny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] File system creation documentation/tutorial
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:20:32 GMT
Hi Mario,

I have committed a first working draft version of the "VFS File System
Developers Guide" document (OpenOffice.org 2.0 Writer format and the PDF
export) to the JCommander CVS repository:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/jcommander/devdocs/misc/VFS%20File%20System%20Developers%20Guide.odt
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jcommander/devdocs/misc/VFS%20File%20System%20Developers%20Guide.odt?rev=1.1&view=log>

and

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/jcommander/devdocs/misc/VFS%20File%20System%20Developers%20Guide.pdf

The current content is mainly based on your guidance from a previous mail
from this thread. I am doing in parallel the development of a VFS provider
and this document so I try to be as exact as possible there.

If you have the time to take a look at the document and provide some
feedback that would be great. I will continue to make additions so that each
step is clearly explained.

Regards,
 Robert