commons-user mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <reny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] File system creation documentation/tutorial
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:05:41 GMT
Hi Mario,

++1000000
> It would be really great when you document what you do during your
> implementation.

Great. I'll do that and send you a draft as soon as I have it :-)

>It would even make sense to have an Eclipse wizard for creating VFS
> plugins.
> >
> :-o
> Never thought of this.
> At least a project layout with some templates would be great.
> I dont know what a wizard could do in addition as the hard work depends
> on the used underlaying library.

What do you have in mind?

Of course the wizard won't do the hard work, but it could do the routine
task of creating the three classes and link them based on some templates.
I'm not exactly sure about what advanced features this wizard could have but
I'll know more and let you know once the documents will be in a more
advanced stage.

Regards,
Robert