commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: LogConfigurationException NullPointerException
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:20:03 GMT
On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 01:27 +0000, Ramu Srinivasan wrote:
> Hi,

please remember to prefix with your subject

> I am using ant to build my EAR which is deployed in WAS 5.1. Log4J isn't
> getting initialized and I get the following exception. But it works file when
> I build the EAR file with WASAD. At one point, I know it was working with ANT
> build. Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sounds a little bit mysterious...

IIRC the latest code from trunk has a fix in for something similar. if
you haven't done this already please retry after build from SVN or from
a recent nightly. details about how to so this can be found linked from

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message